Friday, November 13, 2009

A year ago tonight...

We didn't know it then, but it would be the night we would meet SE. This week has been such a week of remembering for me. SE came almost 4 weeks early so we were not expecting him at all. This very day a year ago I can remember almost everything I did...so I re-enacted a little of it by eating at Nichols Hills Drugstore for lunch w/ one of my best friends, Tammy Cox, who is expecting her first baby, a son, in February. She probably got a little annoyed w/ me because I kept talking about a year ago today. I was kidded with a lot because SE was born on a day where I ate a cheeseburger for lunch and then a burrito from Q-Doba for dinner and then about 3:00 a.m. my water broke and 2 hours later, Sean Edward entered the world. Here are some of his first moments courtesy of Holli B (www.hollib.com).









Sean wheeling out SE from the OR.









One of my dearest friends, Christa, came to
the hospital the minute Sean called her and Zach.
I remember seeing her as I was being wheeled to
the OR...she was so encouraging; I was very thankful
I got to see her. Love you C!









My parents made it shortly after Sean brought
out SE.









The first of many kisses from momma to SE.

1 comment: