Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Momma, I pooped!

I've heard the numerous stories from friends who have little boys about waking up from naps to find their little ones playing in their poop. Most times poop around the mouth, usually in it, has also been involved. So I wasn't too caught off guard the other day when I woke up to SE saying "poop, poop" over the monitor. I went into his room and immediately smelled what he was informing me had happened. Then I turned on the light...yep, he was accurate in his statements that he had pooped and indeed it was covering him. The thought of "where do I start" flashed through my mind, and I, of course, did what any good mom does right...I got my camera and took pictures. Thankfully, there were only two spots of it on his face...one on his nose and then forehead, none around his mouth. I might not have made it through the cleaning process had it been around his mouth. And also thankfully Sean came home while I had started the bath and was in the midst of cleaning off SE. Oh little boys...what would we do without them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment