Thursday, April 1, 2010

Remember SE's favorites...

Sarah and Colin...well they got engaged! Sean and I got to go to their surprise engagement party after the proposal happened. We could not be happier for them. Aren't they the sweetest...here they are telling the proposal story...






Then the celebration began...Sarah and Colin, we pray nothing but God's infinite blessings over your engagement and marriage. I know it was His divine plan to bring you together and now unite you as husband and wife. I pray that your marriage would be reflection of God's love for the church and that the foundation of your life together would be in Him. "He has taken me to the banquet hall, and His banner over me is love." Song of Solomon 2:4. We love you guys!

The rock, I mean, ring!


Colin's roommates threw a GREAT surprise engagement party!


Yum cookie cake w/ a pic right after Colin proposed!


Sean and the newly engaged Colin


Scott, Sean and Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment