Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our first post!

So I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now...well, since about 5 months into my pregnancy w/ baby Sean mainly because we have a lot of family and friends who live outside of Norman. I thought it was going to be more difficult, but it was surprisingly very easy! I will do my best to keep it updated frequently especially since baby Sean is now here and changing every day! We love him so much and are so very thankful God blessed us with his little life! He teaches me things daily, and I have definitely been enlightened by God into another part of His extravagant love for us. Stay tuned for more on baby Sean's somewhat tumultuous and unexpected arrival...and the many pictures we have of our sweet, sweet son.

No comments:

Post a Comment